Outstanding Chapter Recognition Program
How To Achieve AmSpirit Outstanding Chapter Awards
Any existing or new Chapter is eligible to participate to achieve any one of the following Outstanding Chapter levels:
- Outstanding Chapter Gold: Successfully complete all eight (8) Outstanding Chapter Activities by year-end.
- Outstanding Chapter Silver: Successfully complete any seven (7) Outstanding Chapter Activities by year-end.
- Outstanding Chapter Bronze: Successfully complete any six (6) Outstanding Chapter Activities by year-end.
Outstanding Chapter Activities
- Chapter Performance Reports: The Chapter shall produce a monthly Chapter performance report via AmSpirit Business Connections headquarters each month during the calendar year.
- Cross Chapter Referrals: As documented on the Chapter's monthly performance report, the Chapter shall generate each year no less than two (2) cross-Chapter referrals per Chapter member on average (based on membership at the beginning of the year).
- Area Wide Functions: The Chapter shall no less than once per calendar quarter have representation at AmSpirit Business Connections area-wide events or sponsor a social activity that is posted on the AmSpirit Business Connections website calendar and open to any and all members of AmSpirit Business Connections.
- Chapter Awareness: As documented on the Chapter's monthly performance report, the Chapter shall generate no less than two (2) guests per year per member on average (based on membership at the beginning of the year).
- Chapter Growth: Based on official membership at the beginning of the year, the Chapter shall grow its official membership during the calendar year by...
- Chapters with less than 10 official members ... grow by five or more members;
- Chapters with 10 to 19 official members ... grow by three or more members; and
- Chapters with 20 to 29 official members ... maintain or improve its beginning year membership level.
- Chapters with 30 or more official members ... stay at 30 or more members.
- Periodic Director Training: The Chapter shall have its Director (or other AmSpirit Business Connections official) conduct training in lieu of a Chapter program no less than once per calendar quarter for Chapters with less than 20 members and no less than twice per year for Chapters with 20 or more members.
- Officer Orientation: The Chapter shall have at least two (2) elected officers represent it at an Officer Orientation sponsored by AmSpirit Business Connections or have its Director conduct Officer Orientation in lieu of a regularly scheduled Chapter meeting.
- Leadership Conference: The Chapter shall have at least one (1) representative at the Annual Leadership Conference or similar leadership sponsored by an official franchisee of AmSpirit Business Connections outside of the central Ohio market.